Today I want to show you how easy it is to create some adorable cards using the stamp and die bundle shown below. The cards are so cute and are perfect to send to a friend or family member to let them you you are thinking about them. I guarantee it will make them smile.
I love all the various sayings of the stamp set, they are so versatile.
To make these cards you could just stamp the images onto card stock but don’t forget about the coordinating die cuts which will make your card Pop! The added details make it all worth while.
You can purchase both the stamp set and the dies separately. However, if you purchase the bundle (stamp and dies) you save 10% off the overall price and we all love to save money right? To visit my online store Click Here and see all the new products in the Annual Catalogue or the new Mini Catalogue (Available Aug 4) which features some beautiful Fall and Christmas stamps and die cuts. My list grows every time I look through the catalogues
Instructions to make the Coffee Card
Card size – 5-1/2” x 4-1/4” (14 x 10.8 cm)
1. Stamp solid coffee cup image three times, once each in Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, and Petal Pink ink. (To get a darker image as shown, stamp each solid cup image twice.) Stamp the outline coffee cup over each solid image in Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Die cut the stamped images and set aside.
2. Stamp first half of sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Daffodil Delight Cardstock and cut to 1-1/2″ x 5/8″ (3.8 x 1.6 cm). Stamp second half of sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Daffodil Delight Cardstock and cut to
1-3/4″ x 1/2″ (4.4 x 1.3 cm). Die cut “Coffee” from Basic Black Cardstock.
3. Stamp steam image three times (stamped off each time) on Whisper White Cardstock (4″ x 3″; 10.2 x 7.6 cm). Using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere die-cut coffee cups to stamped cardstock, barely covering the bottom of each steam image. Adhere die-cut “Coffee” to cardstock. Adhere both halves of the sentiment to the cardstock.
4. Adhere layered Whisper White piece to a piece of Coastal Cabana Cardstock (4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″; 11.4 x 8.3 cm). Adhere entire piece to Petal Pink card.
Instructions to Make the Coctails card
Card Size – 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14 cm)
1. Stamp the cocktail outline image twice in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp the solid cocktail image in Coastal Cabana ink over the outline image. Stamp the lemon and umbrella images in Daffodil Delight and Petal Pink ink. (To get a dark image as shown, stamp each lemon
and umbrella twice.) Die cut the stamped images and set aside.
2. Stamp first half of sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Petal Pink Cardstock and cut to 1-1/8″ x 1/4″ (2.9 x 0.64 cm). Stamp second half of sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Petal Pink Cardstock and cut to 1-1/4″ x 1/4″ (3.2 x 0.64 cm). Die cut “Cocktails” from Basic Black Cardstock.
3. Using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the die-cut cocktail images to a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (3″ x 4″; 7.6 x 10.2 cm). Adhere both pieces of the sentiment and the die-cut “Cocktails” to the Whisper White Cardstock.
4. Adhere layered cardstock to a piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock (3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″; 8.3 x 11.4 cm). Adhere entire piece to Coastal Cabana card.
“Nothing’s Better Than ” stamp and die Bundle;
- CARDSTOCK – Basic Black, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink, and Whisper White
- CLASSIC STAMPIN’ PADS – Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, and Petal Pink, and Tuxedo Black Memento Pad
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals