Sign up for the November Christmas Card Kit and receive a fun and festive package sent right to your door! This kit is available to anyone across Canada, whether you are a true beginner or an avid crafter.
Each package will include all the supplies needed to make 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs) Envelopes and full PDF instructions will also be included so you can make each card following the step by step instructions, in the comfort of your own home. There might even be a bonus or two, inside your package.
Please note that the stamp set is not included. You can substitute your own stamp set or you can purchase the stamp set as an add-on, to make these cards.
Each month I will present a new kit to make. The featured stamp set will be highlighted in case you would like to add it to your monthly kit.
The date associated with the event is the registration deadline. Sign up for before the 15th of each month to be included in the months Club. Currently, this is not an in-person event. You will complete the projects in your own time instructions provided. However, I am always available to answer questions.
How to Order:
- Register for the November Card Club kit here
- Fill out your contact information and advise me which option you choose.
- Once confirmed, I will contact you to advise. Payment can then be made via PayPal or an e-transfer to email@example.com
- Once paid, I’ll place the order for you and send you everything in one fun package!
The last day to register for this class is Nov 15th The card kit will ship the week of Nov 29 or sooner.
The November Christmas Card kit includes the following:
- Paper supplies, all pre-cut and ready for you to create 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs)
- All die and punched elements included
- All embellishments to add a little extra to your cards
- 6 Envelopes
- PDF step by step instructions
- A sheet of mini dimensionals
OPTION 1: $30.00
- – Includes all supplies as noted above
- – Your cost includes tax and shipping from me to you,
OPTION 2 (Stamp/Die Bundle Add-on) – $79.00
- Includes all items noted in the Kit details above.
- Includes the Poinsettia Petals Bundle (Stamp/Dies) as shown
- You cost includes tax and shipping from me to you.
You will need the additional supplies required to complete the cards.
- – Block for your stamps.
- – Selection of adhesives (i.e. Liquid Glue or Stampin’ Seal tape)
- – Ink Pad – This kit uses the Stampin’ Up! colour Real Red