It’s fun to send someone a card just because. I love making these cards for that reason. I can tell someone they make me happy and I am glad they are part of my story. Would you smile if you received such a card? I know I would.
For these cards, I used the Art in Bloom stamp set.
As you can see this, this stamp set can also be purchased as bundle which includes both coordinating dies and a lovely embossing folder and can be found on Page 116 of the annual catalogue or online by clicking here.
However, in this case, I just used the stamp set.
To Make This Card
I cut my card base at 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ with the thick basic White card stock. I then scored at 4 1/4″ and creased with my bone folder The card fronts were cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″ for both the basic white and the Fresh Freesia. I placed the card fronts on my Stamparatus and stamped the images from the Art in Bloom stamp set on both the Basic White (in black ink) and the Fresh Freesia (in Fresh Freesia ink)
The Stamparatus is perfect for this as both stamped images are exactly the same. I then cut the pieces in half at 2″ so I now have two pieces of each colour. After lining up the stamped images so that the two stamped images fit together, I then attached them to the card front.
To provide a separation between the two images, I stamped my greeting in Versamark Ink, onto a strip 5 1/2″ x 3/4″ of black card stock. I then covered it with white embossing power and used the heat tool to set it. Once done, I trimmed it to make it as thin as possible, cutting around the letters for added interest. I then trimmed the length to fit over the stamped images and glued to the front of the card. How easy is that?
- ART IN BLOOM PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
- BASIC WHITE 8-1/2″ X 11″ CARDSTOCK
- BASIC WHITE 8-1/2″ X 11″ THICK CARDSTOCK
- BASIC BLACK 8-1/2″ X 11″ CARDSTOCK
- FRESH FREESIA 8-1/2″ X 11″ CARDSTOCK
- FRESH FREESIA CLASSIC STAMPIN’ PAD
- TUXEDO BLACK MEMENTO INK PAD
- PAPER TRIMMER
- HEAT TOOL
- BASICS EMBOSSING POWDERS
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog!
There are 9 different packs of paper included in this sale and all are gorgeous. It’s the perfect time to stock up!
But don’t wait, this sale will be ending on Aug 2nd. To visit my online store and see the nine different packs available, just click here. All purchases during the month of July, using Host code ARZXNMQM will be entered into my monthly draw for a free gift from me.
The new Mini Catalogue goes live on Aug 3rd and there are some lovely Designer Series Paper, some adorable stamps and die sets, ribbons and embellishments. If you’re like me, you’ll want them all! This is a great way to get started on your Fall or Christmas crafts with all the adorable products in the new catalogue. If you would like to receive a hard copy of the new catalogues, click here
But it gets even better because Sale-a-bration returns as well.
With every qualifying order of $60 or $120, you can choose from a selection of FREE products, such as Designer Series Paper, Stamp sets or Dies.
I have to say they’re are some really cute stamps set in the new catalogue.
You know, I love being an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and I love the ongoing support Stampin’ Up! offers. My team of Canadian Stampers, have such fun creating together through Zoom meetings and in-person classes (yes they are back!) while we socialize and chit chat. It doesn’t get any better than that! If you have any questions or would like to discuss further, please contact me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you would like to join my team and become a demonstrator, here are some things to consider. With the purchase of your own personalized starter kit of just $135, you will enjoy all of the following;
- $165 worth of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choosing
- During Sale-a-bration, You will also be able to choose a FREE STAMP/DIE BUNDLE from a selection of 12 different bundles as an added bonus, just for signing up
- Save/Earn 20% (or more) on all your future orders.
- Enjoy Stampin’ Rewards too when you are your own “Host/Hostess!” – the best of both worlds.
- Free catalogs!
- Opportunities to preview and pre-order new products before they are released to the public.
- Enjoy demonstrator perks through the calendar quarter you sign up in AND an additional full calendar quarter with no obligation to sell/purchase anything more beyond the starter kit! To enjoy the perks longer, submit $300 in sales/purchases each calendar quarter (the minimum to stay active).
- Opportunities for earning extra money so you can pay for your purchases or even run your own business. The choice is yours.
- Opportunities for travel to attend trainings and/or for trips you may earn.
By purchasing the Starter Kit, there is no obligation to purchase anything more, no requirement to sell or hold events/parties, and no penalty if you decide to stop your demonstrator ship.
Empower yourself and others with the Hope Box Paper Pumpkin Kit! Created from the heart and soul of Stampin’ Up! cofounder, Shelli, the Hope Box Paper Pumpkin Kit reminds us why life is precious. This month’s Paper Pumpkin kit includes supplies to create nine encouraging cards and coordinating envelopes in an inspiring color palette, and a specially designed Hope Box!
The Hope Box is designed to be a keepsake box—keep mementos of cherished memories or reminders of what’s yet to come. Collect treats and trinkets that represent what hope means to you in your Hope Box and look inside for inspiration or share it with a friends who could use some uplifting!
What will you put in your Hope Box? Letters, song lyrics, inspiring quotes, and photographs are powerful reminders of hope and connection—and great additions to a Hope Box.
- Kit contains supplies to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes and comes in a special box!
- The box is specially designed to turn into a Hope Box—a keepsake box full of cherished items to add hope to your life or in the lives of others.
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee, Melon Mambo, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
To receive your own personal hope box, click here to subscribe before August 10th and you will receive it within 10 days of subscribing. There is not commitment required, you can cancel or suspend you kit at any time without penalty so give it a try. I know you won’t be disappointed.