Growing through life can also mean growing pains. Whether changes affect you or you know someone who is making a major change, such as climbing their career ladder or moving out for the first time—change can be thrilling and/or scary—but isn’t that what makes life beautiful? New beginnings, after all, are simply new adventures.
Let your loved ones know you will be there to support them through all of life’s chapters with this beautiful kit. The Change is Beautiful kit contains enough supplies to create 9 stunning cards with a unique folding technique to commemorate moments of change. The designs are inspired by the natural cycles of change found in nature.
So what is Paper Pumpkin you ask?
Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a unique variety of paper projects for subscribers of any skill level to enjoy! Each month, includes a thoughtfully-themed and all-inclusive craft kit. so you can explore your creativity, try new techniques, and discover your potential in papercrafting.
The April kit includes all of the following;
- Change is Beautiful Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Spot®
- Printed card bases
- Printed envelopes
- Printed, shaped die cuts
- Iridescent sea glass
Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You can subscribe for the April “Change is Beautiful” Paper Pumpkin kit anytime between March 11- April 10. To subscribe monthly, CLICK HERE As a monthly subscriber, you will be billed $32.50 (included shipping) on the 10th of every month and your kit will be shipped to you automatically.
Not sure if this is for you. Purchase a prepaid kit instead. Once your have your kit I am sure you will love it. CLICK HERE to visit my online store and explore the various payment options for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months. Please note, as a prepaid subscriber, shipping charges are extra.
Monthly Subscription details
- Cost of the monthly kit is just $32.50 a month, which includes shipping.
- You can skip months that you don’t want through your paper pumpkin account
- You can cancel your subscription at anytime without penalty
- Each box always contains an exclusive stamp set, a stampin’ ink spot and a set of printed instructions.
- It is always a fun surprise when you receive your kit, like an unexpected gift.
Prepaid Subscription details
- Prepaid subscriptions allow you to pay ahead for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months.
- After you purchase a subscription, you will be emailed a prepaid code to redeem at http://www.paperpumpkin.com to set up your subscription to start receiving your kits. Just apply the code to your subscription and your kit will be shipped to you.
- Paper Pumpkin kits make perfect gifts for a friend or family member because everything is included in your kit
- Only apply the code to the month that you want so you can skip months if you like
The best part of being a subscriber?
The monthly stamp set and ink spot you will receive from each kit can be used over and over again so if you don’t have a lot of supplies, this is a great way to build your stash.
As a subscriber you can go back and purchase past kits, kit refills and more (subject to availability). To see what is currently available CLICK HERE to visit my online store.
All purchases using my current Host Code – TWRX6V2X will receive a thank you gift and card from me in appreciation for your support.
Now that you’ve enjoyed this post…..
- Whenever you need crafting supplies, just CLICK HERE – You’ll be redirected to my Stampin’ Up! shopping page!
- Thank you for using my Current Host code TWRX6V2X when your order is under $200.00. All orders placed with me, will receive a gift from me as a thank you. I appreciate your support.
- Be inspired, CLICK HERE! to see even more crafting projects
- Shop the CLEARANCE RACK with discounts up to 60%
- Download The United Through Creativity Digital Download FREE from Stampin’ Up!
- Contact me to receive my Monthly Newsletter, CLICK HERE
Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator