One of the perks of being an Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is being able to order from new catalogues a month in advance and it’s one of my favourite perks of being a demonstrator (The Demonstrator discount is an added bonus). If you live anywhere in Canada, I would love for you to join my team of Canadian Stampers and I offer you my full support to help you get started. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Whether you craft as a hobby or want to create a sideline business with the ability to earn extra income, it is always a great time to join. To become part of my team just click here then click “join” in the top right corner and select me as your demonstrator.
Purchasing the starter kit is a great value of Stampin’ Up! products. For just $135 you’ll choose $165 worth of products of your choice. You’ll also receive free business supplies. All this and Free shipping to your door. You will think Christmas came early. As an added bonus, you can select items from the new catalog as part of your Starter kit! How cool it that?
While staying home, it’s a great time to get all those little things done that we usually put aside. In theory, that’s true, however in practice, not so much. I know for me, my crafting space is a bit of a mess as I pull out paper, ink, stamps and punches to work on a project or two. It keeps me busy and I love crafting so I am ok with that, for a while.
However, there does come a time where I have to step back, clean and organize so I can get ready for my next project. This is where the storage containers come in handy. It’s a great way to store all your ink pads, re-inker bottles, blender pens, and write markers all in one place and I absolutely love how it holds everything together so at a glance I can see which ink I am looking for.
These storage containers can be fully configured to suit your space and makes it clearly visible so you don’t have to go searching. You can purchase these containers on my online store with Stampin’ Up! to get yourself a little bit more organized. Don’t forget to use the May HOST CODE – P3ADAX96 for any orders under $200.00 to earn unique rewards from me.
For orders over $200.00 do not use the host code so you can earn Stampin’ Up! rewards which are free products from Stampin’ Up! You will still receive the free card kit from me.
BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE! (Isn’t that what all the commercials say?)
FREE May Card Kit (After May 31st, this kit will no longer be available)
This is a great way for you and your family to craft together while putting together your FREE kit. Plus you will always have cards on hand to suit any occasion. No more scrambling at the last minute to find a perfect card.
To earn your FREE Card Kit
- Place a minimum $50.00 order (before tax/shipping) on my Online Store at Stampin’ Up!
- Use my Host Code P3ADAX96 when placing your order
- Place your oder before end of day on May 31, 2020
For orders over $200
Please DO NOT use the host code so you can earn Stampin’ Up! rewards which are free products from Stampin’ Up! You will still receive the free card kit from me.
So how easy is that?
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE;
- All the paper and embellishments required to make six cards (two cards each of three different designs). Envelopes will also be included
- The paper will be cut, scored, punched and die cut for you
- A PDF Tutorial with step by step instructions, pictures, all measurements and a complete supply list of the products used.
YOU WILL NEED
Your own adhesive, ink and a stamp set (As per Stampin’ Up! policy, I cannot send stamped images)
- Your kits will be shipped no later that June 3, 2020. The kit will be mailed to the address used on your online order. Per Stampin’ Up! policy, kits can only be mailed within Canada
- June 3, 2020 you will receive an email from me that will include your PDF Tutorial with easy to follow step by step instructions. (File in a binder to refer back to over and over again)