Ok, How cute are these treats? They are so quick to make up, I couldn’t stop and made up about two dozen.
These treats could be used to hand out as a thank you gift to a friend, hairdresser, babysitter etc. I also think they will look adorable when taped to the top of a Christmas present for a little added something! How about dressing up your holiday table by placing one at each place setting.
To make these up I die cut the largest scalloped circle from card stock and a smaller circle from the Sweetest Christmas designer series paper, using the Layering Circles dies. I then used my bough punch and punched out the boughs twice. After adhering the two circles together. I then ran a strip of Stampin’ Seal down the middle and pressed the bough leaves around the circle.
After die cutting out my tag from the Sweet Candy Cane bundle, I stamped the greeting (from the same set). I insert the candy cane, which fits perfectly in the tags. I then tied a knot of the Ruffled Red ribbon at the top. I adhered the candy cane to the circles by placing three dimensional’s down the middle and gently pressed the candy cane down, taking care to to break the candy cane.
Voila! How easy was that?
You can purchase any of the supplies needed to make up these cards by visiting my ONLINE STORE.
When shopping, please use my current Host Code – NNXZ6EGA if your order is under $200.00. If your order is over $200, do not use the host code as you will earn your own rewards with your order.
I appreciate all your business so for anyone who shops with me, I will send you a gift and thank you card from me.
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, I cannot wait to share with you all the new products on their way in the new Jan – June Mini Catalogue.
However, before products dissapear for good, Starting Dec 1, you will be able to stock up on your favourite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies. After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
- Starts: 1 December 2022 at 12:00 AM (MT)
- Ends: 4 January 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
- This Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires).
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
To see which items are retiring and which items will carry over to the 2023 July-Dec mini catalogue, click on the links below. It’s a good time to go through your catalogues and create your wish list before Dec 1st so you can take advantage of this sale and get those retiring products before they are gone for good. Note: Products are while supplies last