I am so excited to share with you a new way to shop with Stampin’ Up! Not only do we have that physical annual catalogue to browse through and mark up with our favourites, but starting March 1st, you will have access to new online exclusive products you won’t find in any catalogue.
Some products will be reordered when inventory is low, and others will only be available while supplies last.
This way even more new products can be offered throughout the year.
The best way to see what is available is to view my online store. CLICK HERE to see all the amazing products at any time. However, March 1st, you will also be able to view all the Online Exclusives as well. New products mean new inspiration and new ways to express your creativity.
Now as a demonstrator, one of the perks I enjoy is to see and pre-order new products a month in advance, before they become available to the general public. I love that perk! I purchased the Irresistible Blooms suite of products (with my demo discount) and the included the following;
- Irresistible Blooms Cling Stamp and Dies bundle
- 11 cling stamps and 13 dies
- Hello, Irresistible 6″x6″ Designer Series paper (48 sheets)
- Loose Frosted Dots (360 pieces)
These products and more will become available to the public on March 1st, but today, I am excited to share with you, the cards I made using the various products.
These are just two examples of the lovely designer series paper I used to create my cards.
As you can see the dies perfectly line up to cut out the flowers and leaves. If you are not a fan of fuzzy cutting, this is a great solution.
Now this die is quite unique and I was immediately drawn to it.
I just love how the die cuts out all the strings and circles. I couldn’t resist using it to make my cards below.
So for my first card, I die cut out the flowers and leaves from the designer series paper as shown above. I then cut out the black string of circles using the Basic Black card stock.
I took another piece of designer series paper for my card front and stamped the “Thank You” in the bottom corner before adhering to my card base
I then adhered the black string of circles to my card front by adding small dots of glue to all the little circles.
Alternatively I could have used my adhesive sheets
To finish off by card front, I added the lovely frosted dots
For the inside, I stamped my greeting and added a strip of the same designer series paper to the inside.
The greeting was from the “Special Moments” stamp set which I use all the time because it has so many unique greetings.
So for my second card, I used the flowers and leaves again and this time, made up my card with the Flirty Flamingo card stock which matches the flower perfectly.
However, after die cutting that string of circles, I just couldn’t let all those cut out pieces go to waist so I adhered them randomly to the back to the flower.
I then used dimensionals to adhere the flower to my card front which is the same as the first card.
As with my first card, I added a couple of the frosted dots to my card front. I also heat embossed my greeting with white embossing powder and popped it up with dimensional’s.
As you can see, I repeated the same strip of paper on the inside but changed up the greetings.
I would love to welcome you to my team of fellow demonstrators so you can also receive all the perks of being a demonstrator. What better time to join then during Sale-a-Bration. Don’t wait until the last minute because this promotion ends on Feb 28th. CLICK HERE to become a demonstrator and automatically receive all the following perks;
- Become part of the wonderful Stampin’ Up! community
- Attend exclusive events held just for demonstrators
- Receive early access to new products
- Receive your copy of all new catalogues early
- Enjoy a 20% (or more) discount when shopping
- Ability to join the exclusive Facebook group, just for demonstrators
- Enjoy the opportunity to earn a supplemental income
- Receive the weekly newsletter: Succeed Weekly
- Receiving training information and access to resources to help you get through your first year and beyond
PLEASE NOTE: There is no pressure to sell or hold classes when you become a demonstrator. You will still enjoy all the perks and discounts demonstrators receive.
BONUS: Join during Sale-A-Bration, and take advantage of the Join offer (3 options to choose from)
You have three options to choose from;
- Create your starter kit for $175.00 and choose $225.00 worth of Stampin’ Up! Products PLUS you will also receive the new exclusive BOHO Blue mini Stampin’ Up! Cut & embossing machine.
- That is a total value of $311.00
- Create your starter kit for $175.00 and choose $225.00 worth of Stampin’ Up! Products PLUS you will also receive the white mini Stampin’ Up! Cut & embossing machine.
- That is a total value of $311.00
- Create your starter kit for $135.00 and choose $225.00 worth of Stampin’ Up! Products
- This is a total value of $225.00