Stampin’ Up! has revamped all their colours in the new catalogue which become available next month, on May 2, 2023. One of the perks of being a demonstrator. is the ability to get a sneak peak and to be able to pre-order products before the catalogue becomes available to the general public. I love this perk! I am excited to say that there are some lovely new products/colours, available in the new catalogue and I cannot wait to share them with you.
Stampin’ Up! hasn’t changed their colour groups in at least five years. So this year, you will see a big change to the colour categories. Sadly, we will be saying goodbye, to some favourites, however, some old favourites from previous years are also returning. How exciting is that? Below are all the colour changes taking place within each category. This goes into effect when the new catalogue goes live on May 2, 2023. Also included below are the new 2023-2025 In-Color collection, which is always exciting to see. Any colours you don’t see below have not changed and will still be available.
Note: Although Fresh Freesia will retire as part of the 2021-2023 In-Color collection, it will return to become a standard colour going forward. I have to say, it is one of my favourite colours so I am pretty happy about that.
With the Jan-April Mini catalogue and the 2022-2023 Annual catalogues retiring at the end of the month, it will be hard to say goodbye to some of those lovely colours, stamp sets, designer series paper and more. However, this month is a great time to save on those retiring products.
LAST CHANCE PRODUCT SALE!
Now is a great time to be stocking up on those products that will be retiring and who doesn’t love a sale? Some, but not all, of the retiring products are up to 60% off
Also, EVERYTHING associated with the retiring colours with disappear by the end of the month. This includes Ink Pads, Ink refills, card stock, ribbons, embellishments, blender pens, markers and more. So if you have that favourite colour, you use all the time, don’t wait, stock up before it sells out.
Some products have already sold out, while others are showing low inventory. Don’t wait, get them before they sell out!
Say hello to mountain landscapes and new In Colors!
This month’s kit features nine outdoors-themed cards using the new 2023–2025 In Colors plus exclusive FREE STICKERS. With Summer just around the corner, the timing is perfect!
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards, 3 each of 3 designs, plus 9 coordinating envelopes.
- A 7-piece all-occasion stamp set that celebrates good friends and great adventures!
- 1 Copper Clay (new In Color!) Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Twine and die-cut accents
- FREE stickers to put on your projects or anything you want—water bottles, laptops, coolers, and more!
- Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm).
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Boho Blue, Copper Clay, Daffodil Delight, Moody Mauve, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path, Wild Wheat
NEW – Introducing the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!
The Forever Friends Kit has all you need to create beautiful floral cards with green foil accents to share with all your friends!
This kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- One Forever Friends photopolymer stamp set
- One Night of Navy Ink Spot
- Printed card bases, printed foil envelopes, foil die cuts, adhesive, twine, and a clear block
- Finished card size: 5-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ (13.3 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Petal Pink
Check out the video to see how to put this kit together