It’s time to celebrate one of our favourite days of the year—World Card Making Day! Invite your friends to craft along with us as we express our creativity and make fabulous cards. In just under three hours, we’ll create three unique cards together.
Everyone is invited and welcome. And the event and registration are FREE!
SOME HISTORY: You may be surprised to learn that card making has been around for centuries. In fact, its roots can be traced back as to ancient China, where cards were used to send greetings on New Year’s Day, or to Egypt, where they sent greetings with papyrus scrolls. A card can convey a congratulatory message, condolence message, best wishes, etc. There is no end of possibilities to share a card with others. Today, cards are still very popular with over 6 billion cards purchased every year.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to connect with others who love crafting as much as you do and to experience all that Stampin’ Up! has to offer.
Mark your calendars now and join us on 7 October! CLICK HERE to register FREE!
Once you register, you will receive an email with the link to the event. I have already registered and I hope to see you there!
When: 7 October from 2:00–5:00 p.m. (MT)
Price of Event: FREE
Registration Dates: 6 September–7 October 2023
You can participate in the event without registering. However, registration is encouraged because it’s the best way to stay up to date regarding event details.
PLEASE NOTE: The email address you provide will only be used for the event communication.
- Language of Event: Most of the event will be presented in English with language interpretation voiceover and subtitles in English, French, German, and Dutch.
- Help Support : Support will be available on the event platform one hour before the event begins, during the event, and for 30 minutes following the event.
- Video on Demand: Our World Card Making Day event will be recorded, and you’ll be able to access it after the live event. It will be available 8–31 October.
MORE DETAILS BELOW!
These are the three stamps sets that will be used during the event.
If you don’t have these stamps set, you can purchase them before the event or you can use your own supplies. The choice is yours.
Should you wish to purchase any of these stamp sets, CLICK HERE! to shop at any time but don’t wait too long!
In order to be fully prepared to craft along, here is a list of card measurements that will be used.
You can prepare your paper crafting in advance of the event so you are all set to watch and craft along.
Measurements are in both Imperial and Metric for easy reference
Colours used are also listed
You will also need to have on hand additional supplies such as;
Adhesives, ribbon, embellishments, scissors, bone folder etc or whatever crafting tools you like to use.
I hope you have enjoyed this post...
Whenever you need crafting supplies, just CLICK HERE - You'll be redirected to my Stampin' Up! shopping page!
- Thank you for using my Current Host code PUGR2KRS when your order is under $200.00. All orders placed with me, will receive a gift from me as a thank you. I appreciate your support.
- Be inspired, CLICK HERE! to see even more crafting projects
- Shop the CLEARANCE RACK with discounts up to 60%
- Contact me to receive my Monthly Newsletter, CLICK HERE
SUSAN BEALE, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.canadianstamper.com
- Facebook: https:facebook.com/canadianstamper
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/canadianstamper