Hi everyone, today I want to share with you this cute Card made from the Christmas Scottie Stamp and Punch bundle. I saw this fun fold card on Pinterest so had to give it a try.
Although this set will make some adorable Christmas cards, it can also be used to make cards for all seasons.
As you can see, there are 17 stamps, three adorable dogs, bows, collar, ribbon and a lovely plaid background just to name a few.
I love how you can punch out the dog and bow as well.
To make this card.
Score your black card base at 4 1/4″ and burnish with your bone folder to give it a good clean fold line. Adhere the DSP to your card front. Using the Stitched Circle die cut out your circle. If you don’t have a circle die, you could use a square die. Die cut out two basic white circle (or squares) dies as well and set those aside. Punch out the dog using the punch and a coordinating bow. Adhere the dog & bow to the white circle
Take the strip of DSP and flag one end by cutting up the middle about 1/2″. Cut diagonally from the outside inward on each side. On the other end, score about 1/2″ and fold. Line up the strip in the middle of the cut out circle and position it on the 4″ x 5 1/4″ basic white card stock for the inside of the card.
Stamp you greeting so it is underneath the strip. I also stamped the dog in the bottom corner. Adhere the folded piece of the strip to the back of the basic white piece and adhere to the inside of the card.
Close your card and place the white circle die inside the cut out, once you are happy with that, adhere only to the strip.
Adhere the second circle to the back of the strip which provides a bit more stability.
Adhere your ribbon across the bottom of the card.
Punch out the scalloped oval and stamp your greeting. Adhere to the card front with dimensional.
I also added a couple of black mat dots to the card front, after I took these pictures just to finish it off.
My envelope is stamped with the dog and the back flap also has the matching DSP.
Lesson Learned: Although I am pleased with how this card turned out, in hindsight, I should have used my Stamparatus to stamp the dogs to give them a good overall inking. I will remember that next time.
Basic Black Card Stock
- 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
Basic White Card Stock
- 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Scrap to cut out two circles
Bermuda Bay Card Stock
- Scrap to punch out scallop oval
Brights Designer Series Paper
- 1 3/4″ x 5″ Strip
Christmas Scottie stamp/punch bundle
Black ribbon (retired)
Stitched Circle dies (retired)
I love sunflowers and the Sweet Sunflowers Paper Pumpkin Kit includes elegant watercolour designs to take your crafting to the next level! It’s a great time to try out the Twist technique with a sunflower stamp that you can stamp, twist, and stamp again, which is perfect to create a fuller and more detailed floral image.
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to express words of gratitude, friendship, greetings and beautiful wildflower designed images which can be used over and over again.
- Specialty Vellum honeycomb shape pre-cut pieces.
- 2 Classic Stampin’ Spots (Crushed Curry and Soft Suede) for a Two-Step stamping experience with a twist!
- Paper pieces and embellishments with watercolor designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- FREE GIFT: 8 Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets
Did you say free? That’s right, this month’s kit includes 8 Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets to make all your projects shine. Use them as background on a card front or cut them loosely for lovely golden accents.
There are two ways to get this wonderful kit.
- Subscribe by Aug 10th and your Sweet Sunflowers Paper Pumpkin Kit will be shipped to you every month automatically, so you won’t miss out. To Subscribe monthly, CLICK HERE
- Purchase a pre-paid subscription and then you can choose which kits your want to receive. After you order, you’ll receive a code via e-mail to redeem your subscription at PaperPumpkin.com. Click here for detailed instructions. To purchase a pre-paid kit, CLICK HERE
NOTE: Pre-paid kits also count towards earning Sale-a-bration rewards during the July 1-Aug 31 promotion. For every $60 or $120 purchase (before tax/shipping) you can choose a FREE PRODUCT from the Sale-a-bration brochure (while supplies last) Please use my current Host Code 2P47K7TP when shopping and you will also receive a thank you card and free gift from me, in appreciation.
Now that you’ve enjoyed this post…..
- Whenever you need crafting supplies, just CLICK HERE – You’ll be redirected to my Stampin’ Up! shopping page!
- Thank you for using my Current Host code VQQP2GJJ when your order is under $200.00. All orders placed with me, will receive a gift from me as a thank you. I appreciate your support.
- Be inspired, CLICK HERE! to see even more crafting projects
- Shop the CLEARANCE RACK with discounts up to 60%
- Contact me to receive my Monthly Newsletter, CLICK HERE
Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Website: http://www.canadianstamper.com
- Facebook: https:facebook.com/canadianstamper
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/canadianstamper