If you are a crafter, you are probably already creating projects for the upcoming seasons, such as Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas. We like to work ahead right?
I know I am, and wanted to share with you a few cards we made during my recent “Christmas in July” workshop. This fun event is a great way to get together to create beautiful cards with other like minded people while sharing a few laughs.
During the workshop we created 10 cards (2 each of 5 different designs).
Our first card was a simple one, using the Santa’s Express Designer Series paper. This is a great “beginner” card for those less experienced crafters. The paper does the work for you and it is also a great way to make multiple cards in a hurry.
Some matting was added to the card front for a little added colour and the greeting was punched out with the Double Oval punch then stamped.
A little of the Parakeet Party Metallic ribbon was looped behind the greeting for a little added bling then popped up with dimensional’s.
Although I didn’t think of it during the workshop, afterwards I decided to added some Wink of Stella to the evergreen trees for a little added sparkle.
The Santa’s Delivery Stamp and Die bundle along with the Santa’s Express Designer Series paper, allowed us to create these three beautiful cards.
After stamping all the elements onto Basic White card stock, we moved onto colouring them. We then die cut all the individual pieces for assembly. This is a great way to make several card designs with few supplies.
I also showed how you an add a little Snowfall Accents Puff Paint to the smoke on one of the cards. When heat embossed, it puffs right up for a more dramatic effect.
The puff paint also looks great on snowy tree branches, Santa’s beard and if you’ve seen the adorable gnomes in the new mini catalogue, their beards could also puff up with this accent paint. Something to think about.
I love how fun these cards look and each one is very unique. Kids of all ages will love them.
The last card we made was from the Caroling Mice (Host) stamp set. This set is only available with qualifying orders.
Since I had this set, I wanted to share and we made up these two designs.
As you can see, one stamp set but two very different cards. The picture on the right was taken before the greeting was added, but was done the same way as the picture on the left.
The greeting was stamped with Versamark ink on black card stock, and then heat embossed with white embossing powder.
Which one is your favourite?
As you can see from both the stamp set and the lovely designer Series Paper, both worked beautifully together
This bundle is a playful take on Santa’s annual present delivery. It’s a fun way to building your own Christmas train to include everything that Christmas means to you!
I guarantee you will love it.
SALE-A-BRATON CONTINUES FOR ANOTHER MONTH!
Whether you are shopping from the 2022-2023 annual catalogue or from the new July-Dec 2022 Mini Catalogue from Stampin’ Up! you can earn FREE PRODUCTS from the Sale-a-bration brochure from now until August 31st.
With Every $60 or $120 purchase (before tax/shipping) you can choose one FREE Level 1 product ($60 purchase) or one FREE Level 2 product ($120 purchase) You can even choose two Level 1 products ($120 purchase) if you prefer.
It get’s even better! Stampin’ Up! has just added MORE FREE PRODUCTS to choose from. All Sale-a-bration FREE PRODUCTS, are only available while supplies last so don’t delay!
Making a purchase during Sale-a-bration is a wonderful way to get the most bang for your buck. To purchase the products I used to make the cards above, visit my online store. CLICK HERE and you too can make these cute and fun cards. When shopping, please use my Host Code K3Y2QXUM and you’ll receive a free thank you card and gift from me.
Do you love being creative? I would love to welcome you to my team of “Canadian Stampers”
There’s no better time to join the Stampin’ Up! team than during Sale-A-Bration. Choose $165 worth of products and pay just $135 so right away you will receive $30 of free products, just for signing up.
As an added bonus, if you join by 31 August you will also receive the Making Plans Collection FREE!
Whether you craft for yourself or you wish to start a home based business, you will reap the rewards of being a demonstrator. As a demonstrator, you will be connected with a company dedicated to connecting creative individuals, encouraging creative experiences, and helping others. You will also enjoy benefits like product discounts, flexible hours, and opportunities to earn a modest supplemental income.
The Making Plans collection includes;
2022 July–2023 December Making Plans Planner
- Includes 8″ x 9-1/2″ (20.3 x 24.1 cm) faux leather carrying case,
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (14 x 21.6 cm) planner pages,
- monthly divider pages,
- page lifter,
- 4 sticker sheets.
Making Plans Notebook Trio
3 creative journals. 5-3/4″ x 8″ (14.6 x 20.3 cm) each.
Making Plans Stamp Set
- 28 photopolymer stamps (suggested clear blocks a, b, c). Includes the “© Stampin’ Up!” image so you can easily make and sell your creative projects under our Angel Policy (AC p. 119).
However there are other ways to craft, and these kits are just so easy to put together. These are just a couple of kits to choose from, but you can check them all out by visiting my online store. CLICK HERE
Nourish & Flourish Kit!
Food scarcity is an issue facing communities across the globe. If you love to craft and want to help make a difference, now is a great time to do that.
With every Nourish & Flourish kit purchased by you, we’re donating $4 to organizations fighting to end food scarcity.
- Kit includes 9 embossed card bases—3 each in 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes
- Includes sticker sheets, die cuts, and die-cut labels
- Includes an insulated 9″ x 6-1/2″ x 6-1/4″ lunch bag
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Coordinating colors: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Shaded Spruce
- Item 160230 – $54.00 CAD
Cosy and Bright is a brand new card kit
Celebrate the season with this brand new card kit. It includes everything you need to wish those you love a merry Christmas and a joyous New Year. Don’t let the holidays overwhelm you–get your all-inclusive kit and make quick multiples everyone will love!
CLICK HERE to watch the video to see how easy these cards can be make up
- Cozy & Bright Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Acrylic Stamp Block
- Classic Stampin’ Spot: Poppy Parade
- Predesigned projects
- Step-by-step instructions
- Precut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting). Including printed die-cut sheets: sticker adhesive sheets & non-adhesive sheets
- Makes 12 cards of 1 design
- Gold foil accents
- Folded card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- 12 preprinted envelopes
- Enough adhesive to complete projects
- Linen thread
- A 9-7/8″ x 6-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ (25.1 x 16.5 x 7 cm) printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
- Item # 150338 – $32.00 CAD
Now that you’ve enjoyed this post…..
- Whenever you need crafting supplies, just CLICK HERE – You’ll be redirected to my Stampin’ Up! shopping page!
- Thank you for using my Current Host code VQQP2GJJ when your order is under $200.00. All orders placed with me, will receive a gift from me as a thank you. I appreciate your support.
- Be inspired, CLICK HERE! to see even more crafting projects
- Shop the CLEARANCE RACK with discounts up to 60%
- Contact me to receive my Monthly Newsletter, CLICK HERE
Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Website: http://www.canadianstamper.com
- Facebook: https:facebook.com/canadianstamper
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/canadianstamper