Today I wanted to show you a cute Christmas card I made featuring the Christmas Scottie Stamp and punch bundle. Not all Christmas cards need to be red so I decided to make up a green based card instead.
I am loving these cute little dogs and all the stamped greetings too. This stamp set also included bows, ribbon, a plaid stamp and more.
Punching out one of the scotties just makes it so easy to create with.
To make this card.
I folded my card base in half and burnished with my bone folder. This gives it a nice crisp fold on my card.
I then took a piece of Designer Series Paper from this Lovely Linen Package. This paper are perfect for backgrounds on your cards.
I love the green criss cross pattern so chose that one for my card front. I then adhered to the card front.
I stamped the ribbon image on two strips of Basic white card stock and adhered them to the side and top of the card.
I stamped my greeting and adhered the layer to the card front. I then punched out my little scottie dog. I wrapped a bit of the Parakeet Party metallic ribbon around his neck (yes my scottie is a he) to make a collar. I added dimensional’s to the back and adhered him to the card front.
I couldn’t resist the “Woof!” stamp so decided to add that as well. I used the double layered oval punch for this, with the black matting and adhered in the corner.
I love how the card looks like a wrapped package with the green border around it. So I had to create a bow using the matching designer series paper. All packages look better with a bow on it… right!
For the inside of my card, I decided to stamp a different dog image, and coloured his collar with a Dark Evergreen blender pen. I then stamped my greeting in the same colour. This was adhered to the inside of the card.
To finish off my card and envelope, I stamped the ribbon on the front of the envelope then flipped it over and did the same along the back flap.
- Basic Black
- 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ – Card Base
- Scrap for Double Oval Punch and Scottie dog
- Lovely Linen Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White
- 1″ x 3 3/4″ Side Strip
- 1″ x 3 3/4″ Top Strip
- 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ Bottom piece
- 4″ x 51/4″ inside card
- Scrap for the Double Oval punch
- Christmas Scottie Stamp and Punch bundle
- Bow Builder Punch – retired
- Evening Evergreen – Ink pad and blender pen
- Parakeet Party Metallic ribbon
- Dimensional’s and Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Should you wish to purchase this stamp and punch bundle, or any of the other products listed above, I invite to you visit my online store by CLICKING HERE! Please use my current Host Code X2JN3VRY on any orders under $200.00. If your order is over $200, do not use the host code as you will earn your own rewards. I appreciate your business so for anyone who shops with me, I will send your a gift and thank you card from me.
While Sale-a-Bration ends today, September 1, 2022, a new promotion begins. How cool is that? Every week during the month of September, Stampin’ Up! is offering a selection of discounted products. You will need to mark your calendar so you don’t miss out!
This promotion ends Sept 28 but you will need to check in each week to see what the weekly deal is.
- New products added each week for seven days only.
- Week 1 – Sept 1-7
- Week 2 – Sept 8-14
- Week 3 – Sept 15-21
- Week 4 – Sept 22-28
- Product options and discounts vary based on inventory availability.
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit.
- Get the most up-to-date product information on the online store beginning 1 September.
Some things are great when paired with something else, like toast and butter or Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. Personally, my favourite combo includes stamp sets and dies—and that’s what the Perfect Partners promotion is all about!
Stampin’ Up! has created six new dies that coordinate with stamp sets found in the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog and the July–December 2022 Mini Catalog. PLEASE NOTE: Dies are exclusive to this promotion and are only available while supplies last and will not be offered in any catalog.
These stamp sets and dies can be purchased separately or as a bundle. By buying the bundle, you will save 10% off the retail price.
To see what dies will be available on Sept 1, click on the picture below and scroll through.
Now that you’ve enjoyed this post…..
- Whenever you need crafting supplies, just CLICK HERE – You’ll be redirected to my Stampin’ Up! shopping page!
- Thank you for using my Current Host code 473W3KDB when your order is under $200.00. All orders placed with me, will receive a gift from me as a thank you. I appreciate your support.
- Be inspired, CLICK HERE! to see even more crafting projects
- Shop the CLEARANCE RACK with discounts up to 60%
- Contact me to receive my Monthly Newsletter, CLICK HERE
Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator