I am loving the new stamp and die bundle “Seasonal Branches”. I’ve seen a lot of cards made showing the lovely branches and leaves but decided to put a twist on it. I brought out the Stamp and Punch bundle “Bottled Happiness” to create this lovely card. I love that the Bottled Happiness didn’t retire and was carried over from the old catalogue to the new 2023-2024 annual Catalogue.
I started with a card base of Daffodil Delight, added the matting to the card front. I then embossed the front with my Brick and Mortar embossing folder. I very lightly brushed over it the surface with my blending brushes, with Pool Party ink to bring out the texture of the bricks to make it more visible.
I then stamped the bottle, the leaves and flowers on some scrap Basic White Card Stock. I punched out the bottle and after colouring the flowers, I die cut out the branch and leaves.
TIP: Adhesive sheets work really well when you need to cut out intricate dies such as the branch. It makes it very easy to stick down without any mess.
Once I had everything done, I put the card together. For the inside, I used the saying from the Pansy Patch Stamp set and added some gems to the card front. I love how the branch can be used as a floral bouquet.
Daffodil Delight Card Stock
- Card base – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Scored at 4 1/4″
- Scrap for stamping the sentiment
Tahitian Tide Card Stock
- Front Mat – 4″ x 5 1/4″
Basic White Card Stock
- Front – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Inside – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Scrap – for stamping the bottle, the branch and leaves
Visit my ONLINE STORE at any time, 24/7, to see all the amazing products or to purchase supplies. Before your close your order, don’t forget to add my current Host Code XHQUPCPF. Everyone who places an order with me using the host code, will receive a thank you card & gift in appreciation.
If your order is over $200, DO NOT use the host code as you will earn your own Stampin’ Up! rewards with your order. You will still receive a thank you card and gift from me.
You can place your order directly online. However, if you are not comfortable placing orders online, I will be happy to place an order for you. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Get everything you need to create elegant and sophisticated cards with this month’s kit! Show hospitality to all your guests with the Welcome Inn Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit includes nine elegant and detailed cards—three each of three designs. Whether you’re hosting friends and family, or want to invite someone over, this kit has what you need to create sophisticated and elevated cards!
This kit also perfectly coordinates with the Countryside Inn Suite from the 2023 Annual Catalogue! The refined colours and beautiful details will take your paper crafting projects from simple to stunning.
This month’s kit includes:
- 9 cards; 3 each of 3 designs
- 9 coordinating envelopes
- 1 Night of Navy Stampin’ Spot
- 1 photopolymer stamp set
- Coordinating Night of Navy embellishments
Want to make your cards even more stylish? Get the coordinating dies*
Stamp and die cut your vase and floral images for extra elegant centrepieces on your cards!
* You will need the Cut & Embossing machine to use the add-on.
PLEASE NOTE: Add-ons are available during the subscription period but only while supplies last. You must be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber to purchase them
WHAT IS PAPER PUMPKIN?
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a crafting subscription kit that delivers creativity to your door every month. Each box includes everything you need to make a stunning project. To receive this kit, you will need to subscribe by May 10th and you have two options to choose from;
Monthly Subsciption – You will receive your kit automatically every month and you will be billed on the 10th of every month.
Pre-paid Kits – Allow you to select and pre-pay kits ahead ahead of time. It also makes a great gift.
Choose from 1, 3, 6 or 12 months. After you purchase a subscription, we’ll email you a prepaid code to redeem at http://www.paperpumpkin.com to set up your subscription to start receiving your kits.
PLEASE NOTE: You can cancel or suspend your subscription at anytime, without penalty.
Speaking of Kits
Have you seen the new Shaker card kits from Stampin’ Up!? Kids will love these cards. When they shake them, all the little bits of confetti will move around just like a snow globe.
Shake up someone’s special day with a happy, handcrafted shaker card! The Confetti Birthday Kit, the newest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!, comes with everything you need to quickly create confetti shaker cards—a total of 9 cards in 3 lively designs. Celebrate in style with bright, bold colors, confetti, and birthday greetings full of joy!
Check out the VIDEO and see how easy the cards can be made up. I think they would also make great birthday invitations
This month’s kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs
- 9 coordinating envelopes
- Confetti Birthday photopolymer stamp set
- One Blueberry Bushel Ink Spot
- Printed card bases, card fronts, self-adhesive cellophane shaker bags, die-cut pieces, holographic foil labels, adhesive, embellishments, and a clear block
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blueberry Bushel, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Poppy Parade
I hope you have enjoyed this post….
- Whenever you need crafting supplies, just CLICK HERE – You’ll be redirected to my Stampin’ Up! shopping page!
- Thank you for using my Current Host code XHQUPCPF when your order is under $200.00. All orders placed with me, will receive a gift from me as a thank you. I appreciate your support.
- Be inspired, CLICK HERE! to see even more crafting projects
- Shop the CLEARANCE RACK with discounts up to 60%
- Contact me to receive my Monthly Newsletter, CLICK HERE
Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator