I love making fun fold cards which aren’t your standard open/close type of card. Fun fold cards come in many forms and each type of card is unique. When you open them up, it usually reveals a surprise inside, and the double Z fold card is no exception. This card lies flat so you can easily fit it into an envelope for mailing, but when opened, you can see something you wouldn’t expect in a standard card. This card also stands up perfectly on a table top for viewing.
Although it may look difficult to make, it really isn’t.
What you will need.
Out side Card Base
- 11″ x 4 1/4″
- 9 3/4″ x 3″
Visit my ONLINE STORE at any time, 24/7, to see all the amazing products or to purchase supplies. Before your close your order, don’t forget to add my current Host Code - WVK4ZJFD Everyone who places an order with me using the host code, will receive a thank you card & gift in appreciation.
If your order is over $200, DO NOT use the host code as you will earn your own Stampin’ Up! rewards with your order. You will still receive a thank you card and gift from me.
You can place your order directly online. However, if you are not comfortable placing orders online, I will be happy to place an order for you. Please contact me at email@example.com to discuss.
I hope you have enjoyed this post...
Whenever you need crafting supplies, just CLICK HERE - You'll be redirected to my Stampin' Up! shopping page!
- Thank you for using my Current Host code WVK4ZJFD when your order is under $200.00. All orders placed with me, will receive a gift from me as a thank you. I appreciate your support.
- Be inspired, CLICK HERE! to see even more crafting projects
- Shop the CLEARANCE RACK with discounts up to 60%
- Contact me to receive my Monthly Newsletter, CLICK HERE
SUSAN BEALE, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.canadianstamper.com
- Facebook: https:facebook.com/canadianstamper
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/canadianstamper